Organized Info at the Tip of a Finger

I came on staff in 1992. 28 years ago, all the adminstrative tasks for tracking and connecting with my financial support team was done by hand and paper print outs sent to me with my monthly paycheck. 

In the late 1990's, an amazing software called TNT was developed for the computer which would allow us to connect with CCC headquarters to automatically download all donation information as well as store notes and contact information.

As great as this technology was, it was still a bit complicated and awkward for me to use. It was not designed for the faint-hearted. The interface, with its many sections and details required great focus and discipline in order to really benefit from the software. 

So, last week I discovered MPDX, a phone app that allows me to connect Campus Crusade's database in Orlando, Florida quickly to access any information I may need regarding donations and donors. It will even send me notifications on my phone to remind me to follow through on specific tasks.




I've already sent out 4 letters and 3 emails to begin to reconnect on a personal level with each of you. Over the next few weeks, I will write to each of you with a sincere desire to know what's going on in your life, how you have seen God working where you are and to ask how i can pray for you!







Please pray...
  • Thank the Lord for the creators of MPDX!
  • Thank the Lord for yourself and other faithful team members who pray and give to ensure that Spaniards come to know the Lord.
  • Please pray that God would continue to provide additional prayer and financial support in His timing!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing a chapter - "graduating" another cohort of new staff

Meet the Monkey on Mondays!

Immigrant moms advancing together