My Greatest Passion: Developing Leaders


When I joined the LDHR team (Leadership Development and Human Resources) in 2014, my desire from the very beginning was to help pioneer our "department" of Leadership Development, because at the time, nothing specific and intentional existed to develop leaders here in Agape Spain.

As I have waited patiently for an opportunity to contribute to this essential area of any company, especially a discipleship-making ministry, I have poured my energies into similar strategies, including our New Staff Training Program (pictured above with our first class of New Staff and Trainers in Feb 2016) and our Internship Program. And stilll, my desire and commitment to specifically focus on developing LEADERS and raising up NEW LEADERS has not waivered.

Finally, after many months of prayer and conversations with our leadership, I will begin to work with Garrick Roegner (pictured far right, back row) this winter and spring to create a new path for development for our current national directors. Garrick and I will be meeting several times a month as we develop ideas, strategies and resources to better equip our current leaders and to help prepare future leaders. Our first step is to create a "playbook" for our national directors with resources that provide common language and insight regarding their role as leaders. 

I am elated about this opportunity and trusting the Lord to help me learn more in this process. 

Please pray....
  • Thank the Lord for this open door!
  • that I would be very dependent on the Lord, listening to Him and trusting Him in this process.
  • that I would be consistent in spending time alone with God on a daily basis.
  • that I would be humble, kind and display a quiet spirit as I work with current leaders on this project.
  • that the Lord would give me a voice and credibility as I contribute to this project.
  • that this project will meet significant needs in the lives of our national leaders and better prepare them to lead spiritual movements in Spain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing a chapter - "graduating" another cohort of new staff

Meet the Monkey on Mondays!

Immigrant moms advancing together