Time with a Friend, Mentoring Long-Term
Today I traveled by train to Terrassa to meet with Gema Pérez, Spanish staff member who serves on the Area Leadership Team for Ágape Europe.
She has gently taken me under her wing over the last few years to check in with me, to see how I am doing, to share life, to pray together. She has been a great encouragement to me as I am still learning how to fit in to Spanish life and culture.


Gema (pictured left with her husband, Javier García) and I also attend the same church so I told her about the plans for the Evangelism Module that I will facilitate this fall at church. She encouraged me and gave me several ideas that I hope to implement during this learning opportunity.
She has gently taken me under her wing over the last few years to check in with me, to see how I am doing, to share life, to pray together. She has been a great encouragement to me as I am still learning how to fit in to Spanish life and culture.


Gema (pictured left with her husband, Javier García) and I also attend the same church so I told her about the plans for the Evangelism Module that I will facilitate this fall at church. She encouraged me and gave me several ideas that I hope to implement during this learning opportunity.
- Thank God for Gema's initiative with me and for the privilege to have an older woman to connect with as I live life and do ministry in Spain.
- Pray for Gema that God would continue to bless her in her life (she's a new grandmother!) and her ministry.
- Pray that God would use our relationship to help both of us to grow closer to Him and to reach more people for Christ.

Comments