Sharing the Call

June has been a busy month so far. In our free time, we´ve been surviving the summer heat in Spain, searching for a playschool for the fall, visiting with acquaintances from the park....but mostly I´ve been focused on gathering resources and preparing teams and materials for our National Staff Conference which will be held Oct 28-Nov 1, 2011 in Girona, Spain.

Last fall our national director asked me if I would consider coordinating this event. I had coordinated the National Staff Conference in 2008 in Valencia and was honored to be asked.

One of the special tools we will be using during the conference is a personal "home-made" video created by several staff throughout Spain about how God called them to full-time ministry. I´ve been challenging and coaching Spanish staff and volunteers to present their special stories as a testimony to God´s faithfulness and  as inspiration to others.

I´ve included some of my favorites here below. Although they are in Spanish, I think you can follow along and grasp the significance of the God of the universe stepping into time to include His children in His Master Plan. I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing a chapter - "graduating" another cohort of new staff

Meet the Monkey on Mondays!

Immigrant moms advancing together