Looking Back Behind the Berlin Wall

Although Eastern Europe and its circumstances are quite different from those of Spain, here in Western Europe, the need for a Savior is just as great.

I recently watched "The Wall: A Generation Later," and listened as Campus Crusade staff from around the world, many of whom worked for 20+ years behind the iron curtain, talked about the way it was--before and after. They give testimony to the incredible changes that took place and they give God all the credit.

I pray that it will encourage you as we continue to labor here in Spain. I don´t know God´s timing but I believe that when He is ready He will bring sweeping change to Spain as well.



The Wall: A Generation Later from Jim Southard on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing a chapter - "graduating" another cohort of new staff

Meet the Monkey on Mondays!

Immigrant moms advancing together